2013年8月28日水曜日

Invisible Wall

When I had lunch in front of a glass wall, 
a dragonfly had fallen down from the ceiling.  

It seemed to die in the last ditch.  
Did not move at all.  

I thought, “How come you dare to die in front of me?”  
Then suddenly it attacked to the glass wall with its final effort.  
...Stood still but seemed to be alive.  

I caught it with its wings.  
It fought back by flexing its body.  
I was so impressed and took it outside.  

I found a sprinkler and put the dragonfly nearby.  
It could not fly but started eating the lawn.  What a life...  

From time to time, I also come up against the invisible walls.  
I learned from the dragonfly that you should never give up till the end, 
even if you can not find a way by yourself.  

I am sure it was put in front of my remissness.  
Not by chance.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿