In Kesennuma city, Miyagi, a huge tanker ran upon the land was disassembled.
We saw many tourists like us as it was the holiday season. A photographer came here all the way by rent-a-car and took photos using various lens. Around the ship, cosmos was blooming on the ground with no houses but their basis.
I have visited Ishinomaki, Miyagi several times after the disaster, and have seen its reconstruction. Getting off the highway the street seemed to be completely rennovated, but in the bay area we still saw huge piles of rubbles (wondering if I could say so).
On Hiyoriyama observatory we saw offered flowers and photo display before the disaster.
I could not imagine thousands of people were lost in a moment here.
At the same time I do not want to be getting used to visiting here.
Headed south from Sendai, Miyagi. You may see nothing special, but had a very irritating odor of Tsunami here.
Maybe the rice or vegetable fields damaged by seawater. Forgive me have taken a picture of a private residence.
I saw many houses like this. An autotruck was overturned by the road, others had attacked a house.
These had been for more than two and a half years in Japan. I can't believe.
I got into Fukushima with my old GPS navigation with the old map data. I just headed south. along the coast. Saw some police cars in Minami-Souma or somewhere. I was to ask the way if I was stopped by them, but nobody stopped me. I think it was in Namie town, I fouund that I see no people nor car round me.
It is just an ordinary roadside, with no restriction, but nothing moved but only traffic signals and my car. At least when I was there, it was actually a ghost town. It was a bit long way for me until I saw signs of the check-point. Passing through many bumps, finally I was stopped at the gate. I was ready to apologize for losing my way, but the security guards gently told me the way. Though I could not take any photo (DO NOT FOLLOW ME!). I got all the way back and on the way back to my home.
Driving through the coast in Northeast Japan, I was surprised to see it had not apparently been recnstructed, even after two and a half years. A lot of damaged buildings everywhere. People there should live their daily lives in such areas. I can not imagine their feelings and emotions. I could not made any contribution to recovery of infrastructure nor employment creation. Yet reading messages from the students at science programs, I wish our believes would overlap on a pine tree someday.

















0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿